Monday, January 18, 2010

Lots of thoughts...


So I saw that they have a text message donation thingamajig set up to where if u text "haiti" to 90999 it will take a 10 dollar donation out of ur next phone bill to donate to the American Red Cross relief efforts...thats kinda cool except...since when do people "TELL" you how much to donate? Heres a thought ill tell you what I wanna give and you be happy with what I give you. Dont get me wrong its awesome how much we're helping them but Im not gonna donate to a company that has a required donation amount. Plus if you donate it the money doesnt get sent till ur next phone bill so it might be a month before they even get the money!

My Saints romped the Cards. The Cowboys got romped by the Vikes. Great Weekend.

Ive always been a Brett Favre fan. Even when I was little I can remember liking him because his last name just didnt make sense to me..."wait its pronounced farve? not favor?" lol...Now he's comin down to the big easy to take on my saints and although im still a fan...I really pray we stomp the daylights out of him...but on the other hand if we do lose I will be his biggest fan in the super bowl. If the saints happen to make it to the super bowl and win im goin down to new orleans for the parade and thats final! anyone wanna come? Im serious...Im goin...

Cowboys Linebacker Keith Brooking is very upset about the fourth down touchdown that favre threw with 2 minutes to go...he must also be upset about how favre dissected the boys' defense all day long...Hey Keith if ur so mad about it how bout you do ur job and stop him? k thanks...douscher

Im pretty sure that thing they found in runaway bay isnt a chupacabra. Its probably just some sort of inbred raccoon lol.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS! are you kidding me? they werent even supposed to make the playoffs and now they're in the afc championship?? what is this world coming to...

Fox Sports has the absolute hottest sports anchor of all time....OF ALL TIME! haha I made a Kanye joke...

Im out peoples.

Stay True. Stay You.

TeeJay



No comments:

Post a Comment