Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wednesday...is a weirdly spelled word

- Colt Mccoy got engaged to that blondie from baylor, lucky dude.
- Alabama sent the BCS national championship trophy for a wal mart photo op....strange people over there in bama' I tell ya.
- I watched "The Hurt Locker" last night, its definitely not like most war movies but its still awesome.
- I want a pool table badly...sell me one for cheap??
- American Idol started last night and was quite enjoyable without that crackhead Paula Abdul.
- but on the other hand it kinda sucked
- the "words with friends" iphone app is the best time waster ever.
- Lane Kiffin sucked in Oakland. Lane Kiffin sucked at Tennessee. What does USC want with him?
- I know you've all wondered, "i wonder what tommy the green power ranger is doing now?" well my friends he's bacccccckkkk in a different kind of fight.
- NFL Playoff Pick'em
- Saints 34 -- Cardinals 21
- Cowboys 28 -- Vikings 27
- Colts 24 -- Ravens 21
- Chargers 31 -- Jets 13
- Jon and kate plus 8 was never on my tivo list but I find it really funny that they got divorced and kate got really hott and Jon just got fat lol.

Im Out Peoples

Stay True. Stay You.

TeeJay

No comments:

Post a Comment