Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tuesday Morning Ramble...

-TCU kinda dissapointed me last night. bummer.
- apparently people dont read my blog enough to remember that you shouldnt wear gobs of cologne at the gym
- I want a T-Rex
-Fox 4's morning news is actually pretty funny
-How come people always say "Hi how are you?" when i know deep down they really could care less?
-Skipping 2 weeks of working out is a horrible idea
-Im ready for April 14, 2010
-The Cowboys are scary good right now...The saints are just scaring me period.
-Chris Johnson Rushed for 2,006 yards this year and his team missed the playoffs. what gives?
-Acoustic covers of rap songs on youtube are neat. heres my favorite. Replay Cover
-Adam James is a little bitch. Along with his dad.
-I hope Texas just flattens alabama, *cough saban sucks cough*, but i dont think thatll happen
-Gilbert arenas is a dumbass.
-I miss wakeboarding. And skateboarding. And surfing. I miss summer in general.
-Did I mention Im ready for April 14th?

Im Out Peoples

Stay True. Stay You.

TeeJay

No comments:

Post a Comment