Tuesday, December 15, 2009

3 pounds...

Some people need to learn that wearing a half gallon of stetson cologne at the gym doesnt hide the fact you smell like ass. News flash dude: at the gym everyone smells, leave the cologne at home. * I literally gagged once from a guys strong cologne on the treadmills *

So I have an official weigh-in at the navy office thursday morning. My weight limit I have to be at in april is 180. Im at 183 right now but I really wanna be down at my weight class on thursday morning so they dont think im slacking. So Ill be running like forest gump for the next two days. Also that means I gotta eat like a freakin anorexic runway model ughhh. Oatmeal for breakfast, Turkey sandwich at lunch, fish and veggies at dinner, and gallons upon gallons of water. Dont get me wrong thats the way to go if u wanna lose weight fast but it just really really really blows.

BJ Penn Destroyed Diego "Nightmare" Sanchez the other night. And "destroyed" is putting it nicely. Sanchez looks like a nightmare thats for sure lol...



Im Out Peoples

Stay True. Stay You.

TJ

No comments:

Post a Comment