Monday, December 28, 2009

New Orleans, Words, #15, and tattoos...


The past few days has been great. Took a trip down to New Orleans to see all the family and all that good stuff. And besides the 9 hour drives there and back it was awesome. Jammed on the guitar with the cousins, met ash (my cousins new fiance), ate some damn good food, and found out that giant pretzel stix covered in white chocolate are my weakness haha.

Another recent addiction..."Words with Friends" iPhone app, download it and then add me "Teejay89"

Innapropriate or not??


So im for sure goin to get a new tattoo tonight. Gettin "family" on the inside of my right wrist. one of my relatives this weekend asked me if there was any particular reason why "faith" was on my left wrist and why I want "family" on my right. No ones ever asked me that and the answer is yes there is a reason and its kinda my own view on things but ill try to make sense of it for ya. Im right handed like completely and utterly right hand dominant, if I try and throw a ball with my left hand i look like a retarded seizing monkey, So I want to put family on my right side because they are constantly strong and never weak. So why "faith" on the left? Because the left is my weak side. And who do you look to when you are at your absolute most vulnerable? Jesus Christ my friend. So these tattoos just remind me that my family will always be there and that when im weak to just have faith in the man above to get me through it.


Im Out Peoples


Stay True. Stay You.


TJ

No comments:

Post a Comment