Monday, December 14, 2009

Ramble on...

First off my New Orleans Saints are 13-0 after yet another scare this weekend...we gotta get our defense back and in a hurry if we wanna win these last three games.

Im not a dallas cowboys fan by any means and any of you that know me very well already know that lol...but I am seriously confused about this december curse they have. Personally it gives me great joy to watch them crumble but I just wanna know whats going through jason garretts head on those goal line plays. There was nothin to it just barber to the right, barber to the right, barber to the right...how bout a play action there Mr. Garrett? btw...The Who Dat Nation cant wait to help dallas keep their december curse alive :) I mean look even hitler is getting tired of the cowboys shit ..






Eminem - Till I Collapse...download it now..

I have a new favorite movie after this weekend, and that is boondock saints. I went and saw Boondock 2 All Saints Day a couple weeks ago with some friends and loved it so i rented the first one and it did not disapoint. The second one was just as good as the first in my opinion though.

Im Out Peoples...

Stay True. Stay You.

TJ

No comments:

Post a Comment