Sunday, December 6, 2009

Just to start if off...

Whats goin on good people? As some of you know I already had a blog on another website but I lost my password and didnt feel like tryin to get it back lol...Well Im gonna start one back up cuz Ive got a lot of free time on my hands at work so yeah...

Most of you know from my frequent facebook updates that Im a huge saints fan. today we played washington to try and keep our record unblemished at 12-0. HOLY HELL! Most stressful game ever. long story short we came back at the end of the game to tie it and then won in overtime. Im happy about the win but this really shows that if new orleans doesnt get their corners and linebacker back from injuries we could be in big trouble.

The first saturday of every month i have to go to denton at 6 in the mornin for our D.E.P. workouts (Delayed Entry Program). for those of you who dont know I joined the United States Navy back in June and I ship out for Basic Training April 14th 2010. Anyways...So i have these workouts with other navy recruits and we usually just do some marching and running etc.. This past Saturday we went on a 1 mile run...let me repeat...1 mile...there was people that were getting dehydrated and others were feeling light-headed some even couldnt finish. Im sorry but thats pathetic, get your ass off the couch quit playin xbox and workout a little bit so you dont embarass yourself...my apologies for venting :)

Did anybody else here about the crazy lady that faked getting robbed in bridgeport? and am I the only one who thought it was really funny?

Ive recently really gotten interested in art..Ive always liked to draw but now im starting to get into a lot more stuff...bought some acrylic paints the other day so ill prob start messin with those pretty soon. Ill try and post pictures of some of my crappy paintings soon lol.

TCU deserves a more stout opponent than freakin Boise St. Im thinkin TCU Vs. Florida woulda been one hell of a game but we'll never know...

Im out peoples.

Stay True. Stay you.

TJ

No comments:

Post a Comment