Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Worry about yourself...


So I got my new tattoo. its just "family" written in script on the inside of my wrist. I friggin love it haha. And of course now ive got ink fever, i want another one as soon as possible lol. I want sleeves but that'll never fly in the military. I had someone tell me yesterday, "Youre gonna regret all the tattoos you get when ur like 50 or 60." My response? No I wont. and heres why...


1. My tattoos actually mean somethin to me. ( unlike random hearts and flowers girls get sometimes or nautical stars lol)


2. What is there to regret?


3. Im not gonna give a rats ass about things like that when im 50


4. I plan on still getting tattoos when im 60!


Just found out we're havin a new years eve party thursday night. Im gonna plan on being slightly intoxicated haha. holy shit we're about to start a new decade!? Jesus where does the time go? Well hopefully this is one kick ass decade cuz this past ones been kinda dull haha.
iPhone App to download- Fake Conversation
Song to download- "Whoa oh" by Forever the Sickest Kids




Im out peoples


Stay True. Stay You.


TJ


No comments:

Post a Comment